Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Motivate, Motivate, Motivate

The key word in all this is MOTIVATION.

It's what gets me slamming on the alarm clock at 5 AM and actually putting my running shoes on. It's what makes me ask for a to-go box as soon as the Mexican food hits the table. It's what puts the "umph" in that last set of barbell lifts. And it's also what has me drowning myself in a gallon of water every single day.

I love the way I feel when I'm done killing myself on the treadmill or scrapping myself off the floor after tricep dips.

It has spiced up my life with a hobby and even better, a hobby that I can share with my sister. So I decided it was time to list the top ten things that keep me on BFL, so here goes:

10 -- My tushy looks much better in a size 4 than in a size 8 :)

9 -- I've gotta beat my sister (see #7)

8 -- Myoplex Lite Chocolate Bars are really not that bad

7 -- I'm too competitive for my own good

6 -- I love wearing a two-piece swim suit!

5 -- Sprinting up hill for 2 full minutes makes me feel like Wonder Woman

4 -- Feeding my face six times a day is heaven

3 -- Crossing off a square on the 84-day BINGO chart is like being on a game show

2 -- The Pentagon could hire me to develop war plans if they see the meal & exercise plans I can spit out

1 -- (DRUM ROLL PLEASE...)

I LOVE HOW EASY THIS IS!!!!!

No comments: